9/3/09

63 to 70 to



I am so far behind on my summer posts, sorry about that. I'm just going to to one giant catch up post to keep this going along. I've chosen not to get internet at my new home and I've really been enjoying it, it's totally changing my relationship with emails and blogging though. I feel a bit lazy now about doing these things, I'd rather be outside or doing non computer things. Coming from a person who has her laptop attached to her hip I am stoked about this shift. 
Anyways, here days 8/25-9/2

Kelly and I read each other's minds about laying in the sun and swimming in a secrete lake last Sunday and did just that. 

it was  lovely. 




Miss Moon Shine, the side kick I've been waiting years to meet
My end of summer addiction is beet, white corn, feta, heirloom tomato and tofu salads and drawing garden plans.

Vegetable garden at 2 weeks 
 
There's a fig tree in this photo, it's growing 3 little delicious beautiful inverted flowers. It totally amazes me. 


Finally got to hang up Mark's photo. It has a cozy spot in the kitchen all to itself


No comments:

Post a Comment